The guidelines for attending services on campus are as follows:
We are asking that you NOT enter the building if:
- You have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the last 2 days.
- You have a cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have a known exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We also ask the following guidelines be followed:
- We are asking all attendees 10 years old and older to bring and wear their own face covering and wear as they enter and exit the building. They may be removed during worship. (The church is unable to provide face coverings.)
- We ask that family groups attend the same service and sit together to maximize space in the worship venues, and maintain a 6-foot social distance between families.
- We ask that you exit the building as quickly as possible at the end of each service to allow time for those attending the next service to safely enter the building.
- We ask those attending the services to stay within the areas of the worship service and not to move throughout the building.
PLEASE NOTE AS WE GO THROUGH THE RE-OPENING PHASES:
- All small groups who would like to meet on campus must contact the church office so that we can assign rooms and times that will allow us to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at all entry points to the worship venues.
- There will not be a coffee station available at any worship venue.
- The Worship Center will be sanitized between services.
- Bathrooms, common surface areas, and higher traffic areas are cleaned often.
- We will no longer pass the offering plates or pass out weekly bulletins. Baskets for offering will be located at the exits. We encourage you to give online.